James Mcavoy is famous Hollywood actor, known for his role is X-Men series. At the age of 15, James Mcavoy begins his acting career. Read more to find, James McAvoy, Wiki, Bio, Wife, Age & More.
Early Life and Education
James Mcavoy born to Elizabeth Mcavoy and Sr. Mcavoy. He was born in Glasgow, Scotland on 21 April 1979. James parents divorced when he was of seven. James has a younger brother Donald and a sister, Joy. His Mother died at the age of 59 in year 2017.
James Mcavoy went to St Thomas Aquinas Secondary in Jordanhill a Catholic School. Mcavoy completed his graduation from Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Year 2000. In an Interview, James Mcavoy said, before an actor he wants to become a Priest. James worked at a local bakery during his education.
Also Read: Grand Gustin, Wiki, Bio, Wife, Age & More
James debut with his acting career at the age of 15 in the year 1995. Later in 2003, he appeared in Frank Herbert Children of Dunes, it’s a highest-rated programme to be aired on the channel. After doing roles in many films and TV series he got critical Success after the year 2005. He appeared in Movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
In the Year 2008, James Mcavoy starring with Angelina Jolie and Freeman in Wanted. And People loved his appearance in Wanted an Action Packed Movie.
Then James was introduced in X-Men Series as Telepathic Superhero Professor X. He was the founder of all X-Men Mutants in Movie.
Somes Unknown Facts about James Mcavoy
- Mcavoy is Divorced with his wife Anne Marie in 2016.
- James Mcavoy belongs to Roman Catholic culture.
- He is Mr. Tumnua in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
- James is Telepathic Superhero Professor X in X-Men Series.
debutin acting at the age of 15.
- Mcavoy father and mother are Divorced when he was of Seven.
- James is a huge fan of Celtic Football Club.
- He is associated with many Charities and provide funds to them.