Karan Oberoi is a famous Fitness and Fashion Model of India. He has also been seen in many famous Ads and Magazines. Karan is one of the few models in India who has been successful both in fashion and fitness modeling. Karan Oberoi is also known as “KO”. Scroll down to know about Karan Oberoi (KO) Wiki, Bio, Age, Career & More.
Also Read: Prateik Babbar Wiki, Bio, Wife, Age & More
Early Life and Education
Karan was born in Delhi. He completed his graduation from Commerce college of Delhi, Delhi University in BCom(Honors). And a PG diploma in mass media. After PG he opts MBA in International Business from AIBS.
Karan started his Career as a graphic designer but after some time. He left the job of graphic Designer as his interest was in Modelling. So, he started modelling for some big brands.
Karan also appeared in many commercials of big brands Royal Enfield bikes and apparel campaign season 1 and 2, Reebok, Isuzu car commercial, British Nutrition health supplements and many more. He also worked fashion photographers Dabboo Ratnani, Amit Khanna, Rafique Sayed, Sayan Sur Roy, Tarunn (Banglore), Suvo Das and Rahul Dutta.
Karan also Ramp walked for famous Designers like Rohit Bal, Shantanu and Nikhil, Arjun Khanna and Rajesh Pratap Singh. He has also walked the ramp for top-notch brands such as Aldo, Jack & Jones, Peter England, Lamborghini, FTV, Shoppers Stop and McDowell’s. Karan has also been seen on more 300+ Ramps in shows across the Globe.
He also has been on the cover page of Men’s Health and Health & Nutrition which is a famous magazine.
Karan was the official fashion and lifestyle model of Hindustan Times in the year 2018. He also has been part of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, Lakme Fashion Week, India Couture Week and GQ Nights.
Unknown facts about Karan Oberoi
- Karan Oberoi is the titleholder of ‘Mr Best physique’ at Mr India International Modelling contest.
- He was recently appointed as “World Peace Messenger” by WPDO on 16th June 2018.
- Karan was Honoured by Award of “THE YOUTH ICON” on 7th April 2018.
- He was nominated for Award being motivational among the Youth who follow fitness and fashion Modelling.
- Karan is one of the few models in India who has been successful both in fashion and fitness modelling.
- He has also been seen on more 300+ Ramps in shows across the Globe.
- Karan also appeared in many commercials of big brands Royal Enfield, Reebok, Isuzu Car commercial and many more.
- He started his Career as a graphic designer.
- Karan Oberoi is also known as “KO”.
Youtube: KARAN OBEROI ‘KO’
Above Information Source is Karan Oberoi Offical Website www.thekaranoberoi.com.