Krystle D’Souza is a famous Indian Television Actress. She came to Spotlight after Playing Jeevika Vadhera in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. She worked on many TV shows. Let’s discuss Krystle D’Souza wiki, Bio, Age, Boyfriend & More
Krystle D’Souza Boyfriend
According to the Sources She is been Dating Karan Tacker.
Early Life and Education
Krystle D’Souza was born on 1 March 1990 in Mumbai, Maharastra. She is Graduated from St. Xavier College, Mumbai. Her Schooling from Auxilium Convent High School, Wadala, Maharashtra.
Krystle D’Souza wiki: She was very much interested in Acting from her Childhood Days. She used to Participate in Various Acting Competitions in School and Won many Awards. Krystle Spent best of her Days in college. She was the Member of Acting and Drama Group.
After she graduated from college she started to gain Experience by doing Work Behind Scenes. Krystle D’Souza got Opportunity in the year 2007 role of Kinjal in “Kahe Naa Kahe“. After that, she never looks behind and continuously getting Roles in various Series and Shows.
|2007||Kahe Naa Kahe||Kinjal Pandey|
|2007–2008||Kya Dill Mein Hai||Tamanna Punj|
|2008–2009||Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil||Veera Juneja|
|2010||Baat Hamari Pakki Hai||Tara|
|2011–2013||Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai||Jeevika Chaudhary|
|2013–2014||Ekk Nayi Pehchaan||Sakshi|
|2014||Box Cricket League||Herself/Contestant|
|2016–2017||Brahmarakshas-Jaag Utha Shaitaan||Raina Sharma|
|2018||Belan Wali Bahu||Roopa|
Indian Television Academy Awards
|Most Fit Actor (Female)
Best Actress Drama (Jury)
|2013||Kalakar Awards||Favourite Jodi
(With Karan Tacker)
|2014||Indian Telly Awards|
Most Fit Actor (Female)
|2015||Indian Television Academy Awards||Most Stylish Actress|
|2018||Gold Awards||Style Diva
Most Fit Actor (Female)
Best Actor in a Comic Role (Female)
|2019||Lions Gold Awards||Most Stylish Personality|
Also Read: Carry Minati wiki, Bio and many more!
Some Unknown Facts About Krystle D’Souza
- Krystle D’Souza debut playing the role of Kinjal in Kahe Naa Kahe in the year 2007.
- In the year 2010, she appeared as Tara in Baat Hamari Pakki Hain.
- She has also Appeared in ALT Balaji’s Fitter.
- Krystle D’Souza also appeared in Lakme Fashion Week in the year 2017.
- She also appeared in Mirchi’s Top 20 which was aired on Colors TV in the year 2015,16 & 17.
- On April 2017 She collaborated with EscapeX in Mumbai and launched her Own App through which she can interact with her Fans.
- She has also been seen in Music Video of Sukh E “I Need Ya”.
- Follow Krystle on Instagram click here. Currently, she has 4.7 Million followers on Instagram.
Also Read: Ananya Pandey wiki, bio and more![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]